메탈 기어는 생존 - Metal Gear Survive
|메탈 기어는 생존|
|개발자||코나미 디지털 엔터테인먼트|
|장르||액션 어드벤처 , 생존|
|모드||싱글 플레이어 , 멀티 플레이어|
Metal Gear Survive 는 Konami가 개발하고 출시 한 액션 어드벤처 생존 게임입니다. 2018 년 2 월 Microsoft Windows , PlayStation 4 , Xbox One 용으로 전 세계에 출시되었습니다. 시리즈의 제작자 코지마 히데오가 2015 년 말 코나미를 떠난 후개발 된최초의 메탈 기어 게임이며 1990 년대 스네이크 이후 첫 번째 게임입니다.Kojima의 입력없이 만들어지는 복수 .   게임은 Metal Gear Solid V : Ground Zeroes 와 Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain 이벤트 사이에서 진행됩니다 .그리고 선장, 이상한 바이러스의 신비를 해명하기 위해 로컬 명령 센터를 병렬 치수를 입력하고 설정 MSF 군인은 다음 그 회전 사람들에 생물 좀비처럼.
게임의 출시 전 접수는 일반적으로 Konami의 디자인과 최근 비즈니스 결정에 대해 부정적인 반응을 보였습니다. 출시 후 Metal Gear Survive 는 비평가들로부터 엇갈린 반응을 받았습니다. Metal Gear 시리즈 내 판매량이 적기 때문에 게임은 상업적으로 저조한 것으로 간주되었습니다.
게임 플레이의 대부분은 시각을 방해하고 게임 내지도를 비활성화하며 플레이어가 산소 수준을 모니터링해야하는 신비한 독성 구름 인 "더스트"로 대부분 덮여있는 세계를 탐험하는 플레이어로 구성됩니다. 플레이어는 음식 및 제작 재료와 같은 자원을 수집하고 맵 전체에 흩어져있는 다양한 포털 생성기를 활성화하기 위해 모험을 떠납니다. 이 발전기는 게임의 빠른 이동 시스템 역할을하며 타워 방어 세그먼트를 완료하면 각각 잠금 해제됩니다. 메탈 기어 생존물을 청소하고 동물을 사냥하여 갈증과 배고픔을 관리하는 임무를 수행합니다. 그런 다음 플레이어는베이스 캠프로 돌아가 음식을 요리하고 나중에 안전한 음주를 위해 물을 정화 할 수 있습니다. 이러한 출혈이나 식중독 등의 질병을 치료하기 위해 다른 의약품을 사용하는 플레이어를 필요로하는 부상 시스템도있다.
의 주요 적 생존있는 이야기의 진행에 따라 도입 많은 변종 "원더"라는 생물, 좀비 같은 결정. 생존의 적 중 하나 스텔스 또는 공예 조리법 또는 파괴 무기를 찾는 통해 점차적으로 적립 무기와 가젯의 큰 다양성을 사용하여 극복 될 수있다. 플레이어는 창, 마체 테, 충격 봉과 같은 근접 무기에 접근하는 것으로 시작합니다. 결국, 같은 권총, 엽총 및 저격 소총으로 화살표와 총기의 여러 종류의 활 획득된다. 때문에 적을 공격의 어려움에 정면으로, 플레이어는 그들에게 다양한 울타리, 바리케이드와 다른 구조를 건립 할 수있는 장치를 사용하는 것이 좋습니다. 사용 가능한 기기는 수류탄, 화염병, 미끼, 자동 총 - 포탑과 트랩의 과다를 포함한다. 적을 죽이면 플레이어 "쿠반 에너지", 게임 획득 레벨 업과 새로운 스킬 습득에 사용할 수있는 화폐입니다. 메인 스토리를 완료하면 레벨 업을 통해 얻은 고유 한 스킬 세트를 가진 4 개의 추가 "하위 클래스"가 잠금 해제됩니다. 클래스 스킬은 스트레이트 스탯 보너스, 특수 공격, 기동성 스킬, 심지어 스텔스 위장까지 다양합니다.
플레이어는 방어 시설, 고급 제작소, 농장, 동물 케이지 및 빗물 수집기를 구축하여베이스 캠프를 업그레이드 할 수 있습니다. 다른 생존자들은 더스트에서 구출되어베이스 캠프에 지원 인력을 제공 할 수 있습니다. 기본 직원을 탐사 팀으로 구성하고 자동으로 자원을 확보하도록 파견 할 수 있습니다. 결국 플레이어는베이스 캠프에서 타워 디펜스 세그먼트를 시작하여 공격을 방어하고 보상을받을 수 있습니다. 플레이어는 자원 부스터, 기본 수비수, 감정 표현, 추가 탐사 팀 및 초기 4 개 이상의 추가로드 아웃 슬롯과 같은 다양한 기능을 잠금 해제하는 데 사용할 수있는 "Survive Coins"를 구매할 수 있습니다. 플레이어는 게임의 New Game Plus 역할을하는 캐릭터 슬롯을 잠금 해제 할 수 있습니다.방법. 생존 코인은 게임 내 보상과 로그인 보너스뿐만 아니라 획득 할 수있다.
Months later, the soldier awakens in a Wardenclyffe Section facility, a government research group investigating organisms and wormholes. The UN member, Goodluck, a chief researcher, enlists the soldier to enter a wormhole to Dite, another dimension. The soldier was chosen due to the Mother Base wormhole infecting him with an organism from Dite, restoring their arm but putting them at risk of becoming a zombie-like Wanderer. Goodluck dubs the soldier "Captain", and instructs them to find a cure and to rescue others transported to Dite through wormholes.
In Dite, the Captain makes their way to Base Camp, allying with Reeve, an XOF soldier sucked into the Mother Base wormhole. They find Base Camp abandoned except for Virgil AT-9, an artificial intelligence from the Charon Corps, an investigation team previously sent to Dite. Following an emergency shutdown upon their disappearance, Virgil remained dormant and its memory partially lost. The Captain rescues several human survivors, including a boy called Chris.
Virgil eventually generates a wormhole to transport the group back to Earth, but cannot maintain it without Iris, a source of energy. They are contacted by Joseph Gruen, head of Wardenclyffe Section, claiming that Goodluck acted against orders in orchestrating the Captain's mission, before committing suicide. A black box within Virgil supports this, but Gruen vows to bring the group home. With enough Iris energy, the wormhole is opened but Gruen demands maximum energy output, attracting the Lord of Dust, a huge creature. The group is forced to enter and close the wormhole before it can follow. They are transported to a forested area of Dite instead of Earth, and deduce Gruen desired the Lord of Dust to use for its vast source of energy. Goodluck instructs them to find a weapon to destroy the creature.
The Captain rescues an MSF soldier, Seth, from a Corps survivor, Dan. The group assumes Dan caused the Corps' disappearance. The Captain locates the weapon, a Metal Gear, but is confronted by Dan, who allies himself with the group. Seth betrays them, revealing that after being sucked into the Mother Base wormhole, he was taken in by the Charon Corps. He then allowed himself to become infected by the Dust, causing their dissolution. Seth transforms into a Wanderer, forcing the Captain to kill him.
Virgil reveals that he had become infected whilst Seth was with the Corps and quarantined its programming with the emergency shutdown. However, contact with Seth reversed these countermeasures, giving Virgil access to its data. He reveals that Dite is Earth in the 22nd century, caused by the Lord of Dust. Formed from energy and self-replicating nanomachines, the Lord of Dust feeds off of Iris energy and creates wormholes to transport matter to consume. Once Dite is ravaged, the Lord of Dust transports itself back in time to start the process again, causing a time loop.
Securing the Metal Gear, the group remain to destroy the Lord of Dust, but Chris is chosen to be the one to return to Earth. Attracting the Lord of Dust, the survivors use the Metal Gear to trap it, while Chris goes through the wormhole, promising to rescue them. From here, the story has two endings depending on the player's actions. If the player follows Chris, the Captain abandons the survivors and goes through the wormhole. The Lord of Dust escapes the trap and the remaining survivors are presumed dead. The Captain re-emerges in a desert dressed in their MSF uniform, picks up a photograph that appeared next to them, and wanders off.[a] If the player stays, the Captain fires on the Lord of Dust using the Metal Gear, but only maims it before it reforms. A final message from Goodluck explains that he failed them; he is revealed to be Chris, having gone through the wormhole and ending up in 1943. Having worked his way into Wardenclyffe Section, he made his recordings for the Charon Corps and potential survivors to receive in the hope they could destroy the Lord of Dust.
Having no notion of death, the Lord of Dust is unable to be killed. Virgil enters the creature and introduces it to the concept, having created its own understanding from experience. The Captain uses the Metal Gear to destroy the Lord of Dust.
An after-credits scene shows a damaged Virgil launching from the Lord of Dust's body and returning to Base Camp, explaining to the Captain that it is still functional and will be able to continue assisting them in their mission.
In an alternate timeline, Gruen reprimands Goodluck in his mistake that the next wormhole was predicted to open above Mother Base. Goodluck deduces that the survivors have destroyed the Lord of Dust and reaffirms his vows to bring them home.
Metal Gear Survive was announced on 16 August 2016 during Gamescom 2016. It was not the first time the concept of a zombie game was toyed with, as Hideo Kojima said on 29 April 2013 that he always wanted to make one during Metal Gear Solid V's development, and Kojima reportedly requested to Platinum Games that the sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance have Gray Fox fighting against nanomachine-empowered zombies. The game's development was hinted at on 17 December 2015, when Konami started recruiting for a new Metal Gear development staff. The game uses the Fox Engine.
Konami Europe president Tomotada Tashiro described Metal Gear Survive as a "fresh take on the series' famed stealth elements", with a "unique co-op setting that is designed for a truly engrossing multiplayer experience."
In an interview with Dengeki PlayStation, the development staff stated that the player is able to customize their character, use several weapons, and develop their own equipment to suit their play style. They also stated that while it is possible to stealthily maneuver around enemies when playing solo, it is much more difficult taking on waves of them compared to co-op play.
At Tokyo Game Show (TGS) in September 2016, a demo revealed that the Fulton Cannon would make an appearance. The player can optionally retrieve the creatures for resource building, acquire resource building, heal themselves on the main menu, and the player can develop various things from collected resources, from defensive measures to offensive measures. The players can also split up.
During a stage presentation at TGS 2016, Hideo Kojima was asked if he had anything to do with Metal Gear Survive. He stated that the game had "nothing to do with [him]," the Metal Gear series is about "political fiction and espionage", and zombies do not fit into his vision of the series, despite his previous remarks concerning a sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance with zombies. Yoji Shinkawa also stated that he was not involved with the game. He jokingly said that Metal Gear Survive would even have mechs if he worked on it.
이 섹션 은 확장 이 필요합니다 . 당신은 그것에 추가하여 도울 수 있습니다 . ( 2018 년 2 월 )
Metal Gear Survive received a generally negative response following its announcement, in part due to the controversies surrounding Konami's recent business decisions and Kojima's departure from the company. Complaints focused on the game's genre and theme (being branded as "generic" as it revolved around fighting zombie-like enemies through co-op and multiplayer), recycled assets from Metal Gear Solid V, microtransactions, constant internet connection requirement and the departure from the general feel of previous Metal Gear games.
Upon release, Metal Gear Survive received "mixed or average" reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic. Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw of Zero Punctuation ranked it as the third worst game of 2018, comparing it to the similarly criticized Fallout 76, stating: "for all [Fallout 76]'s greedy corporate buggery, misuse of beloved established IP, and being just plain boring and shitty to play, there was another game that beat it on all three of those fronts. Look no further than Metal Gear Survive!"
In Japan, the PlayStation 4 version sold 31,359 copies within its first week on sale, placing it at number three on the all format sales chart, and number one on the digital sales charts. In the UK, Survive debuted at sixth place in the all format sales chart, selling 85% fewer copies than Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and 95% fewer copies than Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
As of 2018, Konami's earnings report did not mention Survive's total sales, unlike the previous entries in the series and other games made by the company. Critics ultimately deemed the game as having underperformed in sales.[unreliable source?]
- Skrebels, Joe (17 August 2016). "Gamescom 2016: Konami Announces Metal Gear Survive". IGN. Archived from the original on 17 August 2016. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Vincent, James (17 August 2016). "Metal Gear Survive is Konami's first Metal Gear game without Hideo Kojima". The Verge. Archived from the original on 17 August 2016. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "Endings Explained". IGN. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- HIDEO_KOJIMA [@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN] (19 April 2013). "Want to make a genuine zombie game" (Tweet). Retrieved 29 April 2013 – via Twitter.
- Orry, James (22 February 2013). "Kojima wants Metal Gear Rising 2 to star Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox". VideoGamer.com. Archived from the original on 19 January 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "Now Recruiting "New Metal Gear" Development Staff". Archived from the original on 11 April 2016.
- "Several MGSV:TPP Devs Working On Metal Gear Survive, Creatures Harder to Defeat in Single Player". Play-Asia. 26 August 2016. Archived from the original on 27 August 2016. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- Gordon, Rob. "Metal Gear Survive Gameplay Demo Released". Game Rant. Archived from the original on 2017-02-02.
- Robson, Daniel; Otero, Jose (18 September 2016). "Kojima Calls Out Metal Gear Survive's Zombies". IGN. Archived from the original on 18 September 2016. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- Romano, Sal (24 October 2017). "Metal Gear Survive launches February 20 in North America, February 22 in Europe". Gematsu. Archived from the original on 18 January 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- Aurelius, Lucas (26 October 2017). "Metal Gear Survive | Release Date and Details". Aussie Gamers Express. Archived from the original on 18 January 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- "Metal Gear Survive for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved March 2, 2018.
- "Metal Gear Survive for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved February 25, 2018.
- "Metal Gear Survive for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- Carter, Chris (February 24, 2018). "Review: Metal Gear Survive". Destructoid. Retrieved February 24, 2018.
- Plessas, Nick (March 5, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive review". EGMNow. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- Romano, Sal (March 6, 2018). "Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1527". Gematsu. Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- Vazquez, Suriel (February 27, 2018). "Stripping A Solid Series For Parts - Metal Gear: Survive - PlayStation 4". Game Informer. Retrieved February 27, 2018.
- Faulkner, Jason (February 25, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive Review - Good Game, Bad Approach". Game Revolution. Retrieved February 25, 2018.
- Hussain, Tamoor (February 27, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive Review: Too Harsh To Enjoy". GameSpot. Retrieved February 27, 2018.
- Gerstmann, Jeff (March 5, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive Review". Giant Bomb. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- Rad, Chloi (February 23, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive Review". IGN. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- Kelly, Andy (February 26, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive review". PC Gamer. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- McWhertor, Michael (February 20, 2018). "Metal Gear Survive review". Polygon. Retrieved February 20, 2018.
- Barder, Ollie (August 17, 2016). "Konami Announces 'Metal Gear Survive,' Shows It Doesn't Understand 'Metal Gear'". Forbes. Archived from the original on August 18, 2016. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Plunkett, Luke (August 17, 2016). "Konami Releasing New Metal Gear Game". Kotaku. Archived from the original on August 17, 2016. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Minotti, Mike (August 17, 2016). "Konami announces its first post-Kojima Metal Gear game: Metal Gear Survive". VentureBeat. Archived from the original on August 19, 2016. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Hara, Ramone (January 23, 2018). "Microtransactions And A Constant Online Connection Needed In Metal Gear Survive". GameTyrant. Archived from the original on January 26, 2018. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- Croshaw, Ben "Yahtzee" (January 2, 2019). "2018's Best Worst and Blandest". The Escapist. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Romano, Sal (February 28, 2017). "Media Create Sales: 2/19/18 – 2/25/18". Gematsu. Retrieved March 1, 2018.
- http://twinfinite.net/2018/03/metal-gear-survive-beats-monster-hunter-world-sales/ https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/grid/PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-PS4RANKING/1
- "Metal Gear Survive UK week 1 sales down considerably compared to The Phantom Pain, Metal Gear Rising". VG247. February 26, 2018. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- Makuch, Eddie Metal Gear Survive Sales Not Addressed In Konami's New Earnings Report, Gamespot, retrieved on 6 August 2018. "The Japanese publisher today reported earnings for its fiscal year ended March 31, and the report didn't say anything about the game's performance. The report marks the game's release as a notable event during the year but says nothing of how well it did in the market. Konami is of course under no obligation to share a unit sales figure--in fact, many publishers are shying away from announcing hard sales numbers these days. Still, the silence is notable given the size and stature of the Metal Gear franchise."
- Boudreau, Ian Konami omits Metal Gear Survive sales from earnings call, PCGamesN, retrieved on 6 August 2018. "The fact that Metal Gear Survive, a spinoff of what has been one of the company’s tentpole franchises, isn’t mentioned in either the business performance or next year’s outlook sections doesn’t bode particularly well for the series.."
- Lanier, Liz Konami Reports Most Profitable Year Yet at Over $2 Billion, Mum on ‘Metal Gear Survive’, Variety (magazine), retrieved on 6 August 2018. "In the report, Konami credits the popularity of 'Pro Evolution Soccer: 2018' in North American markets for the increase in earnings this year. 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links,' the mobile game version of the trading card game, notably 'surpassed 65 million downloads worldwide.' Konami’s report briefly mentions the release of 'Metal Gear Survive,' but doesn’t linger on it. Konami also put an increased focus this past year on markets other than consumer, console game titles."
- Pasetchnik, Kylie. "Metal Gear Survive Sells Poorly in UK". Game Rant. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Mahmood, Sikandar. "Konami is Ashamed to Tell Investors About Metal Gear Survive's Poor Performance". Segment Next. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Phillips, Tom. "Metal Gear Survive flops at UK retail". Eurogamer. Retrieved 28 November 2018.