아비 티트 머스 - Abi Titmuss
아비 티트 머스
2008 World Series of Poker의 Titmuss
|태어난||  1976 년 2 월 8 일 |
어린 시절과 교육
에서 태어난 뉴 어크 , 노팅엄 , Timuss에가에서 성장 Ruskington , 링컨 셔  그녀의 부모가 있었다 교사 . 그녀는 클라리넷을 연주 한 Kesteven과 Sleaford High School 에서 A- 레벨 을 받았습니다 . 그녀가 17 살이되었을 때 그녀의 부모는 이혼했고 그녀의 아버지는 스코틀랜드의 Argyll 로 이사하여 재혼했습니다.
Titmuss는 2003 년 말 채널 4 프로그램 Richard & Judy 의 로빙 리포터로 고용되었으며 당시 작업은 "절대적인 꿈이 이루어졌습니다"라고 말했습니다.  그녀는 남자 친구 John Leslie 와의 그룹 섹스 혐의로 2004 년 1 월 직장을 잃었습니다 .  의 섹스 테이프 사년에서 이전하는 그녀가 개인적으로 레슬리와 섹스과 여성의 야심 찬 촬영했다, 등장 모델 아이샤 Abubakar을.  영상은 개인 컴퓨터에서 허가없이 다운로드되어 " conman "에 의해 공개되었습니다."Jason Onabowale, 4 번의 강간 혐의로 18 년 징역형을 선고 받았습니다 . 
Titmuss took up presenting on pornographic channel Television X, released a fitness video, put her name to an erotic novel published by Black Lace and made personal appearances in nightclubs in the UK and Ireland. An initial offer of a photo shoot over two pages of FHM morphed into a three-page spread and a cover.
In December 2004, Titmuss appeared on the front cover of FHM again, with Swedish model Victoria Silvstedt, "marking," as she wrote, "the first time a girl was on the FHM cover twice in one year". In 2004 and 2005, she made a total of 38 front-page appearances on British men's magazines, such as FHM, Nuts, Zoo Weekly, Loaded, GQ and Maxim. She also appeared in the Sunday Times Style section and in glamour pictures in several tabloid newspapers, including The Sun, News of the World, Daily Mirror, The People and Daily Star.
In 2005, Titmuss was ranked seventh by readers in FHM's list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World. She started writing a regular sex advice column for the magazine the same year. In 2005, Titmuss appeared in a high fashion shoot in Pop magazine, which commented on her status as the "face of 21st century celebrity".
In her memoir, Titmuss states how she quickly realised that she wanted more control after seeing magazines pay her for one shoot and then sell the pictures many times over. Accordingly, she started paying for and directing her own shoots, thus owning the copyright over them and selling them herself, along with her manager.`
After taking a break from modelling, Titmuss relaunched her glamour career in 2007, this time as a brunette, with an appearance on the cover of Zoo Weekly and the sale of the official "Abi Titmuss Calendar".
After announcing in late 2007 that she would take a break from her glamour modelling career to concentrate on acting, Titmuss returned with a Nuts shoot in April 2009 to promote one more calendar.
Titmuss first acted during her university studies and then took part-time acting courses at the Central School of Speech and Drama, paid for from her nursing work. After reducing her glamour model work, Titmuss took a further, short, acting course at the same establishment.
25th February 2004: Today I had my audition for Marc Sinden. Marc was really lovely and put me at my ease. Marc directed me and got me to do it a couple of times. He told me at the end that he hadn't known what to expect from me, but that I had really surprised him. I was recalled for a second audition.
5th March 2004: Second audition – When I finished he sat me down and looked me in the eye and said "In my opinion Abi, you can do it. You can act. You've got that special something. I think you need someone to tell you that, don't you?" I was embarrassed to find I was crying. It was the sound of someone validating my shaky belief in my ability. I didn't get the job and he was right. I was far too raw. But I did walk out of there with my head held higher. Marc's kind words had encouraged me to follow my dream. He said that he would remember me. I wonder if he will?
In March 2006, Titmuss made her London theatre acting début, playing a prostitute with a multiple personality disorder in Two Way Mirror by Arthur Miller, at the Courtyard Theatre in King's Cross, for which she won a Fringe Report Award for Best West End Début.
In 2006, Titmuss had a small role in the film Goal! 2 and in 2007 appeared in the second series premiere of Rob Brydon's Annually Retentive, which aired on BBC Three and as a character called Gezebelle in an episode of Katy Brand's Big Ass Show, a sketch comedy series for ITV2.
She has been cast in small roles in the British independent films Do Elephants Pray? and Mixed Up. In 2008, she played the "Mysterious Girl" in the Beat 24 Films independent feature film Frontman.
In 2009, Titmuss was cast in the 25th anniversary production of John Godber's play Up 'n' Under at the newly refurbished Hull Truck Theatre, Hull. Titmuss played Hazel, the fitness instructor, starring alongside James Crossley (formerly the "Hunter" in Gladiator) and soap actor Lewis Linford ("Lee Naylor" in Emmerdale). She also had a part in the BBC TV series Hotel Babylon, playing a nun.
From November until December 2009, Titmuss appeared in Shakespeare's Macbeth, playing the character of Lady Macbeth with the Seagull Rep. The production opened at the Seagull Theatre in Lowestoft before transferring to other East Anglian venues.
In January 2015, Titmuss announced that she had changed her name to Abigail Evelyn, in the context of her relocation to Hollywood, California, and her attempts to establish a new career as an actress.
Titmuss started playing poker "seriously" around 2001. In 2008, Titmuss played in the charity, side-event "Ante Up For Africa" of the World Series of Poker, in Las Vegas. Ladbrokes Poker started sponsoring her in 2005, when she appeared in the first Ladbrokes Poker European Ladies Championship.
|24 July 2008|
|Media type||Print (hardcover, paperback)|
In 2005, Titmuss produced a book, co-written with Jayne Lockwood, called Ten Fantasies, in which she reveals her "ten most secret sexual fantasies." She stated that she did not want her mother to read it.
On 24 July 2008, her memoir, titled The Secret Diaries of Abigail Titmuss, on which she collaborated with Heat journalist Lucie Cave, was published by Headline Review. It is written in the form of a diary and is a day-to-day summary of her life for the past six years. It includes an indepth look into the trial of Titmuss' then boyfriend, John Leslie, at the time when he had been accused of rape, her rise to fame and how she dealt with the tabloids invading her life.
- "Abi Titmuss". AskMen.com. 29 January 2008. Archived from the original on 9 March 2008. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "England & Wales births: Abigail Evelyn Titmuss". FindMyPast. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Famous Yellowbelly – Abi Titmuss". BBC Lincolnshire. 5 October 2009. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- Secret Diaries p.9
- "Abi Titmuss: If I could meet John Leslie in that bar again" Archived 26 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine, FreeNewsPos, 15 July 2013
- "Abi Titmuss sacked". London Evening Standard. London. 20 January 2004. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "My hell over shabby Abi orgy", Daily Mirror, 7 November 2004
- Thornton, Lucy (30 June 2006). "LESLIE SEX RING RAPIST GETS 18YRS". mirror.
- "Celebrity Love Island Series 1", Sunday Express, 1 March 2007
- "Episode 14 – Celebrity Come Dine with Me – Abi Titmuss". Channel4. 1 February 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- Secret Diaries pp. 92, 96–97
- "Abi Titmuss on the latest stage in her colourful life", The Independent, 25 February 2006
- Fringe Report Awards 2007
- Frontman, IMDB
- Kendall, Paul (8 November 2009). "Abi Titmuss: Glamour girl to Lady Macbeth". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 11 November 2009. Retrieved 7 December 2009.
- "Abi Titmuss: I tried to change my name amid bid to crack America". 23 March 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Abi: Women make good poker players", Metro online, 7 July 2008
- "Time for "poker player" Abi Titmuss to hold 'em", Daily Mirror, 24 July 2008
- "Abi Titmuss to Play in the European Ladies Championship", UK Poker News, 8 April 2008
- "Abi Titmuss bans mum from reading raunchy book", FemaleFirst, 11 July 2005
- "Abi Titmuss' life spiralled out of control after Lee Sharpe love split". Sunday Mirror. 13 July 2008. Archived from the original on 14 July 2008. Retrieved 13 July 2008.
- Secret Diaries p.8
- "Abi Titmuss felt her unborn baby move as she married Ari Welkom". Evening Standard. 15 May 2017.
- Titmuss, Abi & Jayne Lockwood. Ten Fantasies , Virgin Books , 2005 년 7 월, ISBN 9780753510377
- Titmuss, Abi & Lucie Cave. Abigail Titmuss의 비밀 일기 , 제목 검토 , 2008 년 7 월, ISBN 9780755317905